Friday, December 4, 2009

Almost There

38 weeks along and thinking of upcoming changes in our family, our dynamics, our business and in my body! Currently I am a 53 waist, 57 stomach and 59 hip. Can you tell baby is dropping down? I sure can. He is not as low as the girls were but is at least not giving me constant acid reflux. I leave shortly to see the Dr. for my cerclage removal and wonder if that mans he is going to arrive today? I wanted to document my measurements for posterity and for reference in the next months when I start to think of getting healthier and fit. Thigh is 34 and arm is 17 for future ref as well. Not too bad for 9 months along and 15 weeks of strict bed rest if I do say so myself. The almost 300lbs is more scary but will definitly change here pretty soon, right!?!?! Off to the Dr.!

No comments:

Post a Comment